Sharp angles tempered by smooth bowl-shaped shades create a lovely organic silhouette in the Hubbardton Forge Moreau 3-Light Pendant. Elegant hand-wrought iron is arranged into a leaf-like pattern around the central stem, each folded branch supporting a glass bowl that gives off smooth ambient light. The Moreau 3-Light Pendant's unusual shape presents a striking yet delicate focal point.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau 3-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Hanrd Forged Wrought Iron
- Shade Material: Hand Blown Glass
- 3 hand-blown glass shades
- Round canopy finish is same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Short Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Short Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 23.7", Adjustable To 38.4"
- Standard Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Standard Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 36.4", Adjustable To 51.7"
- Long Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Long Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 40.4", Adjustable To 67.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.