Period style with Far East flair. The Hubbardton Forge Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant effectively marries the clean, tiered lines common to the Arts and Crafts movement with subtle tapered details that hint at an Asian influence. Light is diffused warmly through the hand-blown glass shade, creating a welcoming glow on a porch or porte-cochere.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Aluminum frame
- Square canopy finish is same as body finish
- 12" suspension chain
- 12' cord
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Hand-Rubbed Dark Smoke,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.4", Width 7.5", Depth 7.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 24.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15", Width 9.4", Depth 9.4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 27"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.7", Depth 4.7"
- Cord: Length 144"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.