Named after a lesser planetary body, the Hubbardton Forge Pluto Wall Sconce offers major modern style. The glass orb is affixed within a cutaway bracket that frames the sphere's curves with parallel contours. A tiered light socket and top finial allude to a machinist Art Deco impression.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Pluto Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Hand Blown Glass
- Small uses 60W G lamp
- Large uses 72W A19 lamp
- Hand-forged Aluminum frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 8.7", Depth 7.1", Weight 3 Lbs.
- Small Option Plate: Width 7.1", Height 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 10.7", Depth 9.2", Weight 4.4 Lbs.
- Large Option Plate: Width 5", Height 9.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.