With a form inspired by a Japanese bento box, the Hubbardton Forge Bento Small Wall Sconce features crisp corners and concave lines that draw the eye along the length of the fixture. Delicate but strong iron supports hold Bento in place, offering a visual pause without distracting from the clean silhouette. Mount vertically or horizontally for a variety of applications.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Bento Small Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Wrought Iron and Hand Blown Glass Shade
- Shade Material: Hand Blown Glass
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Backplate: Width 4", Height 10"
- Fixture: Width 7.1", Height 24.9", Depth 4.4", Weight 7 Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.