Striking and delicate, the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Linear Suspension presents an unusual, angular silhouette that commands attention. Hand-forged wrought iron creates elegant curves and angles, lending strength and structure. Six smooth glass bowls bloom from the iron body, furthering the contrast of hard and soft lines that give this fixture its organic appeal.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 6 hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is same as body finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24.9", Adjustable To 36.6"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.1", Adjustable To 50.2"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 48.6", Adjustable To 65.1"
- Fixture: Height 4.6", Width 49.6", Depth 24"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 29.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.