Crisp straight lines and hand-forged detailing cultivate a refined atmosphere in the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Pendant. A rectangular shade provides a smooth wash of light and a straight-laced impression, while the wrought iron flourish below adds a touch of organic flexibility. Its elongated linear silhouette offers a sophisticated option over dining rooms, kitchen islands and more.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is same as body finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.9", Adjustable To 44.1"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.3", Adjustable To 58.1"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 57.8", Adjustable To 72.6"
- Fixture: Height 10.4", Width 42", Depth 10"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.