Crisp straight lines and hand-forged detailing cultivate a refined atmosphere in the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Pendant. A rectangular shade provides a smooth wash of light and a straight-laced impression, while the wrought iron flourish below adds a touch of organic flexibility. Its elongated linear silhouette offers a sophisticated option over dining rooms, kitchen islands and more.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is same as body finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Short Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 10.4", Depth 10"
- Standard Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
- Standard Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 10.4", Depth 10"
- Long Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
- Long Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 10.4", Depth 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.