The Tivoli Audio Radio Silenz Noise Cancellation Headphones are the world's first noise-canceling headphones to use wood housings instead of plastic. While clearly a lovely choice aesthetically, the wood also enhances the acoustics of the headphones. Outside noise is reduced by up to 85% and, if you need to hear announcements or conversation, a unique "defeat" button on the inline Compact Control unit temporarily switches off noise cancellation and audio.
In 2000, Tivoli Audio was founded by Tom DeVesto and audio engineer and design great Henry Kloss. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Tivoli Audio's goal is to create beautiful and simple-to-use radios, speakers and other audio products that are high-quality but affordable. Tivoli Audio stays on the cutting edge by pairing clean, classic forms and functionality with state-of-the art electronics and wireless technologies.
The Radio Silenz Noise Cancellation Headphones is available with the following:
- Noise cancellation headphones with real wood housings
- High-performance 40mm drivers
- Uses single AAA battery (included) for up to 50 hours of operation
- Padded ear cups rotate 90 degrees and up for easy packing
- Includes travel pouch and airline adapter
- Compact Control unit includes pocket clip
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo jack
- One year limited warranty
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.