As maker Tivoli Audio puts it, "It's new, it's simple and future proof." The Albergo Clock Radio with Bluetooth was designed with pure lines and minimal, straightforward controls so that anyone can use it--for many years--without frustration. You can easily make adjustments, set the alarm and pair wirelessly with an electronic device, with helpful "hints" given as needed on the display.
In 2000, Tivoli Audio was founded by Tom DeVesto and audio engineer and design great Henry Kloss. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Tivoli Audio's goal is to create beautiful and simple-to-use radios, speakers and other audio products that are high-quality but affordable. Tivoli Audio stays on the cutting edge by pairing clean, classic forms and functionality with state-of-the art electronics and wireless technologies.
The Albergo Clock Radio with Bluetooth is available with the following:
- White AM/FM tuner with FM RDS (where available)
- Digital Real-Time Clock (keeps accurate time during power outages), sleep timer, snooze and independent dual alarms
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR; uses Bluetooth's advanced A2DP profile for high-quality sound
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) to minimze interference from other wireless devices
- Auxiliary input and stereo headphone output
- Includes full-function remote for optional control
- Optional stereo speaker sold separately
- One year limited warranty
- Item: Height 4.38", Width 7.38", Depth 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.