While certainly an apropos exclamation for its distinctive modern form, the "wow" in the KAKKOii WOW Speaker is also an acronym for WithOut Wires. Using Bluetooth technology, this petite portable speaker connects wirelessly to any iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablet or laptop within a 33' radius. 3 positions: stand up for 360-degree sound, on its side for directional sound or face down for muffled sound.
In Japanese, the word for cool is KAKKOii. And that certainly describes the range of cool and colorful electronics that KAKKOii makes. You'd think the company would be in Japan, but it is actually a London-based design company founded by Antonio Arevalo. Arevalo's focus is on creating innovative and high-quality products that fit the urban lifestyle. It's an ambition that's...well, cool. KAKKOii products are distributed in the U.S. by Neo-Utility.
The WOW Speaker is available with the following:
- Portable wireless speaker using Bluetooth technology
- On/off switch on base
- Up to 5 hours playback (includes USB charger)
- 33' wireless range
- Accommodates volumes up to 85dB
- Auto silent/auto play function (pauses music when call comes in, resumes play when call ends)
- Designed by Antonio Arevalo
- Item: Height 4", Diameter 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.