While certainly an apropos exclamation for its distinctive modern form, the "wow" in the KAKKOii WOW Speaker is also an acronym for WithOut Wires. Using Bluetooth technology, this petite portable speaker connects wirelessly to any iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablet or laptop within a 33' radius. A single on/off button makes WOW effortless to use, with volume controlled by your chosen device.
In Japanese, the word for cool is KAKKOii. And that certainly describes the range of cool and colorful electronics that KAKKOii makes. You'd think the company would be in Japan, but it is actually a London-based design company founded by Antonio Arevalo. Arevalo's focus is on creating innovative and high-quality products that fit the urban lifestyle. It's an ambition that's...well, cool. KAKKOii products are distributed in the U.S. by Neo-Utility.
The WOW Speaker is available with the following:
- Portable wireless speaker using Bluetooth technology
- On/off switch on base
- Includes USB charger
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- 33' wireless range
- Accommodates volumes up to 85dB
- Up to 5 hours playback
- Auto silent/auto play function (pauses music when call comes in, resumes play when call ends)
- 3 positions: stand up for 360-degree sound, on its side for directional sound, face down for muffled sound
- Designed by Antonio Arevalo
- Item: Height 4", Diameter 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.