Lightweight and compact, the Native Union Monocle Speaker is one versatile little speaker. It's a speaker, a handset and speakerphone all-in-one. Hold it up to your ear, or adjust the volume wheel for hands-free listening. And with the included duplex-enabled microphone, high-quality sound is matched by high-quality voice clarity for personal or conference calls.
Native Union designs make it a pleasure to talk on the phone again. Created by an international collective of young and dynamic designers, the Native Union line of award-winning handsets, docks and other accessories make using your cell phone an experience that is both cutting edge and delightfully retro.
The Monocle Speaker is available with the following:
- Electro-plated metal speaker grill
- Full duplex-enabled microphone
- 53" nylon-reinforced cord
- Standard 3.5mm jack for plug-and-play compatibililty with electronic devices
- Includes quick-release belt and bag loop
- Up to 5 hours playback/talking time
- Daisy-chain up to 10 Monocles for surround sound
- Connect up to 2 Monocles for private music/call sharing
- Cord: Length 53"
- Item: Diameter 2.8", Depth 1.46"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.