A real gem of a votive holder. The Schmitt Design Aspect Votive has a geometric, diamond-shaped form inspired by their line of pendant lights. It is slip-cast out of translucent White porcelain, which turns golden when illuminated from within. It is unglazed for a soft matte finish and comes with a protective inner glass votive holder.
In 2012, Schmitt Design became the new name for Adrift Mobiles, founded by Brian Schmitt. The name change came about as, while still specializing in contemporary mobiles for adults, the company has expanded to include a line of award-winning modern lighting, clocks and furniture. All Schmitt Design pieces are created and manufactured in Sacramento, California.
The Aspect Votive is available with the following:
- Designed by Brian Schmitt
- Material: Porcelain
- Slip-cast in translucent porcelain
- Unglazed for soft matte finish
- Uses one votive candle (included)
- Includes inner glass votive cup
- Use of long-reach match or lighter recommended
- Made In USA
- Item: Height 4.5", Diameter 4.47"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.