The Robert Abbey Meurice Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler creates inviting illumination in a design that expertly pairs modern-style details with a classic drum form. The Meurice Drum Pendant is part of the Meurice modern lighting collection. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Meurice Pendant (Polished Nickel/Large) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Drum-shaped Off-White Linen shade
- Internal acrylic diffuser
- Bamboo motif on upper and lower ring details
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension chain
- Size: Large
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Fixture Height 21", Diameter 25":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 24.25", Adjustable To 60.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.