After more than a decade of being successfully suspended, the Random Light has finally been grounded. The Mooi Random Light LED Floor Lamp, designed by Bertjan Pot, takes his iconic epoxy-dipped fiberglass globe and places it in pole position. The rangy floor incarnation features an integrated touch dimmer on the base, and a glass diffuser over the LED points that successfully replicates the incandescent profile of the original.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Random Light LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Steel supports
- Chrome finish
- Touch hi-lo dimmer integrated in base
- LED Color Temperature: 2600K
- Lumens: 300 (Small), 485 (Medium)
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- Small option utilizes 10 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes 11 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 73.6", Diameter 19.7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 80.7", Diameter 31.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.