More than a decade since it was originally introduced, Bertjan Pot's epoxy-dipped fiberglass pendant has gone from whimsical novelty to contemporary lighting icon. Now outfitted with LEDs, the Moooi Random Light LED Pendant manages to retain its beloved incandescent profile by slipping a bulb-shaped glass diffuser over the LED points. While the original design made it quite easy to change the bulb, the Random LED dispenses with that need. At least for the next 50,000 hours or so.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Random Light LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot in 2001
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Chromed Steel
- Shade Material: Fibreglass
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Steel supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157" Black suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 2600K
- CRI: 70
- 485 lumens
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
- Small Option Cable: Length 157"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 19.7", Height 19.7"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 176.7"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 157"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 31.5", Height 31.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 188.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.