Designed by Bertjan Pot, the Moooi Heracleum II Small Chandelier is a decorative LED fixture inspired by the Heracleum plant. Here, the "leaves" are 45 polycarbonate lenses and can be freely repositioned by rotating around their stem. The branch-like wire frame is a delicate structure that powers the lights with coats of conductive layers (the Electrosandwich technique, devised by fellow Dutchman Marcel Wanders).
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Heracleum II Small LED Chandelier is available with the following:
- White polycarbonate adjustable lenses (leaves)
- Round ceiling canopy includes power supply
- 157 in. field-cuttable suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer rated for low power
- LED Color Temperature: 2700
- CRI: 81
- Lumens: 388.5
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- Fixture: Height 20.9", Diameter 28.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 177.9"
- Cable: Length 157"
- Canopy: Height 4.3", Diameter 5.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.