Say goodbye to boring task lighting. The Robert Abbey Havana Double Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler combines contemporary chic design with functional, adjustable lighting for the modern home. The sconce features dual White powder-coated heads that can be individually adjusted depending on the need. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Double Wall Sconce (White/Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Two White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Steel supports
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo line switch
- Features direct wire install or optional plug-in kit with 24" cord cover
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Fixture: Depth 7.25", Height 8.25", Width 16.5"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.