The Sander Mulder About Time Table Clock was designed to counteract today's hectic, stressful and planned-down-to-the-last-minute lives. With its stream of consciousness ring of text, About Time gives you only a rough idea of the time. It does so with unique, almost meditative movement, rotating in a slow circle around your desk or tabletop.
Based in The Netherlands, Sander Mulder and the creative team in his design studio have become renowned for taking established archetypes and turning them on their ear. As such, Sander Mulder furniture, home accessories and lighting are at once familiar and excitingly different.
The About Time Table Clock is available with the following:
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Black finish with white text
- As the clock rotates, the approximate time is on the bottom
- Needs 14" diameter clearance
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Made in The Netherlands
- Designed by Sander Mulder
- Item: Height 3.54", Diameter 9.06"
- Any mechanical clock is expected to make some sort of ticking sound as the hands move. However, there is only potential for this ticking to be really audible and continual if there is a second hand. Otherwise, the clock will be basically silent or with muffled clicks limited to the movement of the minute hand.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.