Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis Ceiling Fan (Copper Bronze) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 speed forward/reverse
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Can be used with the handheld RC212
- Airflow: 6452 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 95 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 67.92 cfm/watt (high)
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 58" blade diameter
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Housing: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 58"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.