Go ahead and give Jeeves the night off. The Butler by micklish is always on hand to take and safely organize all your essentials. It is made out of Baltic birch ply with a bar of solid walnut. An open compartment on top stores wallets and keys, while the walnut bar slides out for hanging glasses or scarves. It also provides an open side slot in which to place most smartphones (up to 5.5"x2.9"x0.5").
Founded in 2011 by Curtis Micklish, micklish is a design and build studio based in San Diego, California. The goal of micklish is to create modern furniture, home accessories and lighting that are functional and easy to use, yet still manage to have forms that are engaging and experimental. It is a delicate balance, but one that micklish always meets.
The The Butler is available with the following:
- Made of Baltic birch ply and solid walnut
- Slide-out walnut piece supports hanging glasses, a scarf or hat
- Open top compartment for wallet and/or keys
- Side slot accommodates smartphones up to 5.5” H, 2.9” W, 0.5” thick (iPhone 1-5, Samsung S3/S4, HTC One)
- Concealed space behind slide-out walnut piece for charging cord
- Made in USA
- Designed by Curtis Micklish
- Item: Height 9", Width 10", Depth 2.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.