Based on the enthusiastic reception to the Masters Chair, the Kartell Masters Stool was created to pay the same tribute to the Series 7 Chair by Arne Jacobsen, the Tulip Armchair by Eero Saarinen and the Eiffel Chair by Charles Eames. But this version puts these signature designs on an even higher pedestal, having been adapted to suit bar and counter height installations.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Masters Stool is available with the following:
- Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, Philippe Starck
- Made of strong yet flexible modified batch-dyed polypropylene and nylon blend
- Matte finish
- Lightweight stool, with hollow seat and legs
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Made In Italy
- Bar Option Stool: Width 20", Height 43", Depth 20", Seat Height 30"
- Counter Option Stool: Width 20", Height 39", Depth 20", Seat Height 26"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.