Translucent taxidermy. Forget about all those deconstructed post-modern trophy heads made from cardboard, wood veneer or poly something or other. Okay, so the LightLove Moo Wall Light is fabricated from a poly something or other (resin, actually), but...it glows. This energy efficient moose (minus squirrel) is an illuminated conversation piece, and you can start the discussion by telling folks you bagged it at Lumens.
The Moo Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Ove Rogne, Trond Svendgard
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Glass, Resin, Plastic
- Shade Material: Stainless Steel
- Polyresin and fiberglass body
- Designed by Trond Svendgard and Ove Rogne
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Width 33", Height 33", Depth 21"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.