An arrangement in space of isolated points in a regular pattern. Spanning more than three feet in width, the Sonneman Lattice LED Linear Suspension is a spidering sculptural array of energy-efficient White Etched or Clear Crystal shaded LED panels, its exoskeleton finished in a choice of Bright Satin Aluminum or Satin Black. A design-forward option for contemporary commercial spaces.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Lattice LED Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Fourteen square-shaped acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cables
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL/ETL Listed
Bright Satin Aluminum,
- Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 41.75", Depth 12.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123.5"
- Shade: Height 0.5", Width 2.75", Depth 2.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 6", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.