Geometric in composition, futuristic in style, the Sonneman Lattice LED Semi-Flush/Pendant is the most versatile member of the Lattice family. Offering the option to suspend anywhere with the included adjustable cable or mount it directly to the ceiling, it radiates the same energy efficient illumination, which can easily be controlled with the additional purchase of an ELV or TRIAC dimmer.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Lattice LED Semi-Flushmount/Pendant is available with the following:
- Five square-shaped acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) or standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- 1050 lumens
- UL/ETL Listed
Bright Satin Aluminum,
- Fixture: Height 3.5", Width 11", Depth 11"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 123.5"
- Shade: Height .5", Width 2.75", Depth 2.75"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 4.75", Depth 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.