A modern energy efficient take on the classic candle silhouette, the Sonneman Wands LED Rectangle Pendant presents a slim and solid sabre-like stick of dangling illumination. Each wand, finished in Bright Satin Aluminum, is capped by a series of crisp White frosted shades, provided in 3 and 5-light options.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Wands LED Rectangle Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White Etched acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Bright Satin Aluminum finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cords
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) or standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 600 (3 Lights), 1000 (5 Lights)
- UL/ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes 8 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- 5 Lights option utilizes 13 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Canopy - 3-Light: Width 16"
- Canopy - 5-Light: Width 30"
- Canopy - 3-Light: Depth 4.75"
- Canopy - 5-Light: Depth 4.75"
- 3-Light Option: Height 10.75", Width 16", Depth 4.75"
- 5-Light Option: Height 10.75", Width 30", Depth 4.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 131.75"
- Shade: Height 4", Diameter 1"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.