Functionality flourishes amongst the modern styling of the Vibia Swing Reading Wall Sconce. Featuring two adjustable and independently controlled light sources, including a LED reading light on the bottom of the shade, an Off-White silk paper shade and contemporary finishing options ensure chicness is not sacrificed for convenience.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Swing Reading Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Lievore, Altherr
- Material: metal; silk paper shade with acrylic backing
- Shade Material: Silk
- Off-White silk paper shade with acrylic backing
- Metal diffuser
- Integrated adjustable LED reading lamp
- Hinged swingarm
- Wall plate
- Double on/off switch on wall plate
- LED Color Temperature: 3100K
- LED Lumens: 107
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- ETL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Lievore, Altherr and Molina
- On/Off Base Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Spain
- Fixture: Width 8", Height 11.75", Extension Adjustable To 24.25"
- Shade: Diameter 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.