The Sonneman Grand Oval Multi-Light Pendant is a staggered array of glowing globular White Etched cased shades, each seductively supported by a generous ten feet of braided Black or Red adjustable suspension cord. Contemporarily accented with a Polished Chrome finial and canopy, the Grand Oval is offered in an option of 3 or 5 lights, as well as being available as a single pendant.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Grand Oval Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- White Etched cased glass shades
- Metal body
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights:
- Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 7.25", Diameter 14":
- 3 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 133.75":
- 5 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 5 Light Option Shade Height 7.25", Diameter 14":
- 5 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 133.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.