The Sonneman Grand Oval Multi-Light Pendant is a staggered array of glowing globular White Etched cased shades, each seductively supported by a generous ten feet of braided Black or Red adjustable suspension cord. Contemporarily accented with a Polished Chrome finial and canopy, the Grand Oval is offered in an option of 3 or 5 lights, as well as being available as a single pendant.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Grand Oval Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- White Etched cased glass shades
- Metal body
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cord
Number of Lights:
- 3-Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 18.5"
- 5 Lights Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 20"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 13.75", Width 30"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 13.75", Width 31"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 133.75"
- Shade: Height 7.25", Diameter 14"
- Cord: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.