A petite snugger with a hefty blade span. The Fanimation Embrace Ceiling Fan is large enough (in diameter) to circulate a lot of air, yet small enough to fit into rooms with lower ceilings. Made from metal for a sleek, contemporary look, the Embrace Ceiling Fan includes a removable light kit with a combo wall/handheld remote featuring forward, reverse and light controls.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Embrace Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Full-function remote control included
- Matching light cap included for non-light use
- 12.5 degree blade pitch on 52" sweep
- 15 degree blade pitch on 44" sweep
- Power usage: 47 watts (high)
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
Brushed Nickel Finish with Brushed Nickel,
Dark Bronze Finish with Dark Bronze,
Matte Greige Finish with Matte Greige,
Matte White Finish with Matte White
Fan Blade Span (inches):
- Blade: Length 44", 52"
- Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 44", 52"
- Housing: Height 9.43", Diameter 9.99"
Ratings: Based on 13 reviews, this product is rated 4.8462 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.