The Chilewich Basketweave Plynyl Floor Mat combines the visual interest of traditional floor coverings with the durability of synthetic materials. The Chilewich mats are washable and stain resistant, impervious to spills and suitable to virtually any space. The Plynyl Mat edges are bound and a flexible commercial grade backing has been bonded to the back of the rugs to prevent slipping or curling and adds cushioning. Made in the USA. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Basketweave Plynyl Floor Mat (Bark/72x106.5) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Made of Bark woven vinyl material
- 1/8 in. thick
- Self-bound edges
- Flexible commercial grade backing
- Durable and easy to clean
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
- Item: Width 72", Length 106.5"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
- Best suited on dry surfaces. Vacuum or mop face of mat to clean. Scrub spills or stains with medium scrub brush and detergent solution. Air dry.
Ratings: Based on 15 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.