The Legrand Adorne Control Box No Devices is an essential part of the Legrand Adorne Undercabinet lighting system. Every Adorne system must include a control box to power the modular components (or be direct wired). The No Devices option connects to existing in-wall wiring and can be customized with a variety of Adorne dimmers, switches or outlets.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Control Box No Devices is available with the following:
- Finish: Magnesium
- Material: Metal
- Titanium finish
- Designed for professional hardwire installations only; must be connected to existing in-wall wiring
- Fits on one end of Legrand Modular Track
- Adds approximately 5" (1-Gang) or 5.25" (2-Gang) to system length
- Customize with Adorne dimmers, switches or outlets
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- 1-Gang Option Item: Width 5", Depth 2.94"
- 2-Gang Option Item: Width 5", Depth 2.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.