The Legrand Control Box with Paddle Dimmer and 15A GFCI provides power for hardwired Legrand Adorne undercabinet lighting systems. All adorne modular undiercabinet systems must have a control box (or be direct wired). This option includes a tamper-resistant 15A GFCI Outlet and a 450-watt CFL/LED paddle dimmer, which can control Adorne undercabinet puck and linear LEDs.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Control Box with Paddle Dimmer and 15A GFCI is available with the following:
- Titanium finish
- Designed for professional hardwire installations only; must be connected to existing in-wall wiring
- Fits on one end of Legrand Modular Track
- Adds approximately 5.25" to system length
- Includes a 450-watt CFL/LED Paddle Dimmer for use with Adorne puck and linear LEDs
- Includes a 15A GFCI tamper-resistant outlet
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 3.44", Width 3.97"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.