Sleek, simple, subtle. The Legrand Touch Switch operates though a slight press on the center circle, turning the lights on and off. The Touch face is uniquely translucent, and, in multi-gang installations, pairs best with other Touch switches and dimmers.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Touch Switch is available with the following:
- Turns 1 light on/off through touch on center circle
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing switch
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- UL Listed
- Item: Height 2.66", Width 1.77", Depth 1.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.