The Legrand SensaSwitch Auto-OFF features a Vacancy Sensor, which allows the lights to be turned on manually when you enter a room--and automatically turns the lights off after everyone has left. Perfect for children's bedrooms.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The SensaSwitch Auto-OFF is available with the following:
- Vacancy Sensor with Manual-On and Auto-Off
- Time delay for Auto-Off adjustable from 5-30 minutes
- Maximum coverage range: 180 degrees
- Maximum coverage area: 600 sq. ft
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing switch
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- 600 Watt; 120 Volt; 60 Hz
- Title 24 Compliant
- UL Listed
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- Item: Height 2.66", Width 1.77", Depth 1.85"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.