The epitome of contemporary lighting, the Bover Spock Swingarm is innovative in both style and functionality. Constructed from mold-injected zamac and stainless steel, Spock flaunts a sharp, angular form. The adjustable head features an easy to grip handle and arm that swivels 360 degrees.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Spock Swingarm is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2011
- Material: Brass and stainless steel
- Shade Material: Zamac with Sanded borosilicate glass bottom diffuser
- Rectangular wall plate
- Toggle switch
- 360º swivel arm
- 50º hood swivel from base
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Chrome and Graphite,
Chrome and White,
- Fixture Width 3.15", Height 5.91", Extension Adjustable To 14.96":
- Plate Width 3.15", Height 5.91":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.