Pleated perfection. The Bover Mei Suspension subsumes the silhouette of an upside down planter box and wraps its elongated flared frame in hand wrapped polyester blend ribbon. The frosted polycarbonate diffuser radiates ample downlight while a diffused glow permeates the translucent fabric of Mei’s shade.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Mei Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Estudi Bover, Taller in 2004
- Material: Iron
- Shade Material: Rectangular flared fabric
- Frosted injection molded polycarbonate lens
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable tensor suspension wires
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-90)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 39.37", Height 7.87", Depth 9.84"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.36"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 47.24", Height 7.87", Depth 9.84"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.