Pleated perfection. The Bover Mei Suspension subsumes the silhouette of an upside down planter box and wraps its elongated flared frame in hand wrapped polyester blend ribbon. The frosted polycarbonate diffuser radiates ample downlight while a diffused glow permeates the translucent fabric of Mei’s shade.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Mei Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular flared fabric shade
- Frosted injection molded polycarbonate lens
- Iron frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable tensor suspension wires
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Taller and Estudi Bover
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.87", Width 39.37", Depth 9.84"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.87", Width 47.24", Depth 9.84"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.36"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.