Designed and engineered by Stephen Blackman, the BlackJack Grid Flushmount is a pop art matrix of delineated dots. Set within a super thin framework finished in Anodized Brushed Aluminum, energy efficient LEDs provide bright, even illumination without a hint of glare. Offered in a color temperature option of 2700K (Warm White) or 4000K (Cool White), the respective light output can be managed with the purchase of a standard incandescent dimmer.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Grid LED Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Finish: Anodized brushed aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Acrylic, Polymer
- Grid only appears when illuminated
- Instant on/off
- Dimmable with standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
- 47 Watt (3254 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 60000 hours
- 47 Watt (3616 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 4000K Lifespan: 60000 hours
- Fixture Width 16", Height 2.39", Depth 16":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.