Looking for a bath bar that doesn't necessitate four square white cubes of glass sticking out of the wall? Done. Less than 2 ½" deep, the Blackjack Grid LED Bath Bar presents perfectly segmented matrices of energy efficient dots (aka LEDs) on an exceptionally low profile platform. Provided in a choice of warm or cool color temperatures, ambience can be regulated with the addition of a standard incandescent dimmer.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Grid LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Anodized Brushed Aluminum finish
- Instant on/off
- Dimmable with standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- CRI: 80
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K or 4000K
- Lumens: 1627 (Small 2700K), 2440 (Large 2700K), 1808 (Small 4000K), 2712 (Large 4000K)
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Small option utilizes 24 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes 35 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 22.6", Depth 2.39"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 34.6", Depth 2.39"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.