Warmly exuding a Zen-like glow, the Hubbardton Forge Cirque Chandelier is a serene orb of light. Minimally echoing upturned flower petals, a candelabra bulb is found snugly nested at the base of each frond. Lovely as a sculptural focal point, enchanting in multiple settings, the hand-forged iron Cirque is available in two sizes and six rich finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Cirque Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Small option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 20.7", Diameter 19"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 56.7"
- Large Option: Height 27.7", Diameter 25.3"
- Large Suspension: Length Adjustable To 63.7
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.