Warmly exuding a Zen-like glow, the Hubbardton Forge Cirque Chandelier is a serene orb of light. Minimally echoing upturned flower petals, a candle-like bulb is found snugly nested at the base of each frond. Lovely as a sculptural focal point, enchanting in multiple settings, the hand-forged iron Cirque is available in two sizes and six rich finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Cirque Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Hand-forged wrought iron
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 VoltE12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 19", Height 20.7"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 25.3", Height 27.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.