A most distinguished sofa for modern interiors. The Gus Modern Thatcher Sofa features a unique diamond-shaped quilted pattern across the integrated seat and back, lending the overall piece a lovely, structured look. And the unique details continue through subtly flared arms, French seams and the stainless steel bar base. Available in two shades of grey.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Thatcher Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Fabric and Stainless Steel
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 25"
- Item: Width 84", Height 31.5", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 16.5", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.