In a modern living room, you'll love the clean style and smooth comfort provided by the Gus Modern Spencer Chair. It features top-stitched and blind-tufted seat and back cushions surrounded by a clean, squared off frame. While solid and sturdy, the slim legs of the stainless steel base give the chair an overall sense of lightness.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Spencer Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- 9-gauge No Sag, sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 37", Height 31", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.