The Gus Modern Rochelle Sofa is a smooth mid-century modern inspired couch. It features tight button-tufted upholstery and a sturdy frame made out of solid FSC-Certified wood. The wood frame adds interest with its deep Wenge finish, the inset positioning of the legs and lengthy details going up the back of the chair.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Rochelle Sofa is available with the following:
- Tight, button-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floor
Urban Tweed Gosford,
Urban Tweed Potash,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 83", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 18", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.