The Gus Modern Richmond Sofa fits modern spaces like a well-tailored tuxedo. This tuxedo-style sofa features smooth upholstery with crisp exposed French seams. However, these sharp lines belie the total relaxed comfort of the piece. Inside the reversible back and seat cushions is a plush fill of waterfowl down feather.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Sofa is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Height 34", Width 86", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.