The Gus Modern Kipling Ottoman coordinates with the Kipling Glider in both its oversized block form and smooth gliding motion. This thick cube also features the chair's crisp tailoring, complete with French seams, and recessed wood platform base. Choose between soft, grey Parliament Stone or vibrant turquoise blue Muskoka Surf fabric.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Kipling Ottoman is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Parliament Stone: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and base
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floor
- Item: Height 16.5", Width 22", Depth 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.