Minimalism has never been so comfortable. The Gus Modern Jarvis Bi-Sectional Sofa features tight top-stitched upholstery on the seat and back and a recessed wood platform base to maintain the smooth, sleek look. The chaise can be placed on either side of the sofa, or positioned elsewhere as standalone seating.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jarvis Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Tight, top-stitched fabric upholstery
- Fairmont Limestone: 100% polyester, Laurentian Tundra: 100% polyester, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Recessed platform wood base
- Natural Walnut veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
- Item: Width 96", Height 31", Depth 72"
- Seat: Height 16.5", Depth 22"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.