The classic Jane sofa, designed for two. With its thick button-tufted cushions and squared-off arms, the Gus Modern Jane Loveseat is at once comfortable, clean and exquisitely tailored, the ideal representative of mid-century modern design. It is finished off with a sturdy brushed stainless steel base. Several fabric colors are available.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Loveseat is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 30", Width 63", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.