All the convenience of the Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa, in proportions ideal for smaller spaces. The Gus Modern Jane Loft Bi-Sectional features the same clean lines and fine tailoring. Tufting on both sides allows for the sectional's unique functionality: the chaise can be placed on either side by simply flipping the cushion over and sliding the base into place.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Elastic Webbing Spring System
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Item: Height 30", Width 82", Depth 65"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.