The Gus Modern Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa is beautifully tailored and deceptively simple. It's not apparent at first glance, but you can put the chaise on either the right or left. Moving the chaise from one side to the other entails simply flipping the chaise cushion (it's tufted on both sides) and sliding the base into position.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Urban Tweed Ink,
- Arm Height 24":
- Item Width 103", Height 30", Depth 72":
- Seat Height 17", Depth 23":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.