The Gus Modern Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa is beautifully tailored and deceptively simple. It's not apparent at first glance, but you can put the chaise on either the right or left. Moving the chaise from one side to the other entails simply flipping the chaise cushion (it's tufted on both sides) and sliding the base into position.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 30", Width 103", Depth 72"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.