When you have an overnight guest, the Gus Modern James Sleeper Lounge goes from stylish lounge to relaxing twin bed in no time flat. Simply remove the back cushions (attached to the stainless steel frame with Velcro), and you're ready to go. The tight seat cushion features top-stitched, blind-tufted upholstery over Dacron-wrapped fill.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The James Sleeper Lounge is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fabric upholstery
- Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester, Snow Vinyl: 72.1% polyester/24% cotton/3.9% rayon
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made, cantilevered solid stainless steel base
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Item: Width 76", Height 31", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 24"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.