A comfortable accent with clean, classic lines. The Gus Modern High Park Chair is a modern interpretation of a club chair, with sharply tailored upholstery (including precise French seams) covering soft yet supportive cushions. The distinctive cantilevered base is made out of solid stainless steel, making it exceedingly sturdy.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The High Park Chair is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Husk: 100% cotton, Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Bench-made, cantilevered solid stainless steel base
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of steel base to protect hardwood floors
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Height 28", Width 32", Depth 30"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 21"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.