The versatile Henry Ottoman becomes even more so in the Gus Modern Henry Storage Ottoman. This sleek piece can be used as an ottoman, bench or coffee table, not to mention a convenient storage area for blankets, magazines, etcetera. It features smooth, tailored leather upholstery, a soft-closing lid and a stainless steel base.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Henry Storage Ottoman is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted leather upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Spring-loaded hinge hardware
- Bumpers on bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 15", Width 50", Depth 21"
- Care of Gus Modern Leather Upholstery- All Gus leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps. However, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer. | For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly. | Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water. | Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.