The Gus Modern Henry Ottoman is long on style and long on function. It features an upholstered cushion in top-stitched and tufted Black or White leather. It sits atop a sturdy brushed stainless steel bar base. This versatile piece can be used as a bench, coffee table or, as the name implies, an ottoman.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Henry Ottoman is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, blind-tufted leather upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 15", Width 50", Depth 21"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.